23/02/2011

world book day

The Sauce Collective have been organising an event for World Book Day. I will let Josh from the Sauce Collective explain:

We've been asked (as Sauce Collective) to organise a stall for featuring Graphic Arts students across all 3 years for World Book Day next week.  Students are asked to create 'multiples' such as; books, zines, prints, postcards, greetings cards, that sort of thing.
check out Josh and the Sauce Collective here:
jiraffeblog.blogspot.com
saucecollective.blogspot.com

I have left it a little late, but I have got something done. Im going to make this using acetate and the photocopier like I have been doing recently, I really enjoying doing things like this because each one can be slightly different which is quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment